Monday 27 June 2011

Thing 2: Explore other blogs and get to know some of the other cpd23-ers

For my own personal reflection I have been writing a blog for my Chartership, through this I have looked at many different blogs to see what is happening in the library world.  However I have never had the courage to leave a comment on any of the posts.  Completing this part of the 23 Things has given me the push to be able to leave a comment.  (Though the ones I have left could be better!!).

Hopefully as I progress through the course I will become more confident in using the different types of social media, also leaving comments and helping people out of the different areas.

Lets wait and see!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    I think blogging for Chartership is an excellent idea, I have to admit that I also find leaving comments a bit daunting.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete