Monday 18 July 2011

Thing 5: Reflective practice

Reflective practice is something I have been looting at with completing my Chartership, however I had not been able to find much information on how to become a reflective practitioner, so the information shared on the 23 things blog has been invaluable to me!!

The reading I have been doing has provided me with some really useful tips that I will try and incorporate into my professional working life.  The information made sense and was really interesting looking at how reflection has developed over time.  The first proper time I will use reflective practices is looking back over the things I have done so far and seeing how they have impacted on my life.  Watch out for the next update!!!


Now I said in my last blog that I would try Pushnote from Thing 4 at home, because of the difficulties I was having accessing it at work, well i have finally looked at it.  However I could not seem to get on with it, perhaps it may have been me - not that good with technology or because there is not many people on it yet I have not had the full benefit of it yet.  I will keep looking at it from time to time to see if there are any changes and it has become more useful to me.

Well that is all for now hopefully I will start to become more reflective in my work - lets wait and see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment