Tuesday 2 August 2011

Thing 6 Online Networks

Today I should be looking at Things 10 and 11 but work has been quite busy and i have fallen behind, so I am on Thing 6.  Good job next week is a catch up and reflection week!!!

I have had a look at the different online networks that have been suggested.  The only one I have used before is Facebook.  However I think that I would not have time to join everyone and I need to be selective.  For this I think that I will continue to use Facebook but for my personal interest only, I do remember to look at this often.  I have joined Linkedin and would use this for my professional development, this is because of how it is set up for professional networking.  I will have to learn to look at it each day to see what is happening and join in discussions, this could be done first thing in the morning between 8.30 and 9. 

I will have to see how this goes over the next few weeks because I have seen that I have signed up to Twitter but I have not looked at it for ages so again this could be something that I look at first thing in the morning.

Now onto Thing 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment