Friday 23 September 2011

Thing 17: The medium is the message - Prezi and Slideshare

At the moment I have not got any presentations to create so the use of Prezi for that is not for me at the moment. I have had a look at some of the presentation however I have found it confusing at how to navigate it. Sometimes I would be going past the information I want or not work how how to find the next piece of information. This may have been just me not being very technologically minded. I need to have more practice on this perhaps when I do need to create a presentation I will use this instead of PowerPoint.

With slideshare I have used this in the past when I have been conducting research, looking at other peoples slide on that subject. I think that this is a very good idea because if you could not get to a presentation you would still be able to access the information on the talk. The downside would be if you got to a bit that you did not understand if might not be that easy to contact the person who create the presentation to clarify it.

I think that in some ways this is still a wait and see what the future holds for sites like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment